søndag den 28. september 2008

Monday morning

Tomorrow "the moving people" are invading our house, so this is the last regular day here. I still feel I have A LOT left to do, but rationally it's not that bad, it's just my nerves running away with me...we will get through it somehow.
Henrik and the kids will leave for Henrik's mom and Arne tomorrow morning, no need to have the kids around while everything is packed; it will probably only cause confusion. Sure they'll have a much better day with their grandmother and her boyfriend. I have to stay behind until around 4 as we'll have the "final go-see" with the church council and the dean at 3. They'll go through the house and make sure everything is okay. I hate this invasion of privacy (usually, we have it once a year), but this time I'm pretty indifferent to it I must admit as most of our things are already away at that point.
When it' s over I'll drive to Elna's and we'll have dinner there before heading for Haderslev, which will be our domicil for the next fortnight or so, while the first renovations on the vicarage in Gesten is done. My parents are in Madagascar until the 16th, so that's quite convenient with an empty house to live in.

2 kommentarer:

cessie sagde ...

Wow, I can imagine the 'final go-see' must be nerving! It would feel as an enormous invasion of privacy to me as well!
I figure you will be on your way to Elna's now. Have a safe trip to Haderslev and take care!

Linn sagde ...

dette blir spennede! jeg gleder meg til å høre om alt det nye og spennende som kommer til å skje. lykke til kjære venn!!
klemmer fra meg